Interested in a career in healthcare? Become an Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) at the CDI Career Academy. With our new free training program youâ€™ll have the potential to make a great salary, have a flexible schedule and develop a long-term career.
- Four weeks of work readiness training and preparation
- EMT training â€“ learn how to assess injuries, administer emergency medical care and transport those who are sick or injured to medical facilities
- One-to-one support and tutoring throughout the program
- Help with transportation, textbooks, and obtaining an internship
- Support finding a job once program is completed
To be eligible you must:
- Be between the ages of 18 – 24
- Have a High School Diploma or GED
- Currently be out of school and out of work
- Have a valid driverâ€™s license, or weâ€™ll help you get one!
Classes start February 5, 2018. To find out more, contact CDI Career Academy Director Sandra Morales at email@example.com.